Shellac Nail Salon in South London
New Nail Craze from CND… Shellac Nails
Shellac Power Polish – 2 Week Manicure
Say HELLO to Shellac
- On Like Polish
- Wears Like Gel
- Off in Minutes
Shellac is a revolutionary new colour system by CND. It provides 14-day wear, non chip, non smudge, zero dry time, high gloss mirror finish for your nails.
|Shellac Mani||(shape, cuticle work, application)||£25.00|
|Manicure + Shellac||(as above + hand soak, exfoliation & massage)||£35.00|
|Shellac Pedi||(shape, cuticle work, application)||£25.00|
|Pedicure + Shellac||(as above + hand soak, exfoliation & massage)||£35.00|
I know you will absolutely LOVE your nails while you are wearing Shellac and I expect your nails to last flawlessly for at least 14 days as long as you give them a little care and attention during that time.
We say Shellac is pretty indestructible with Normal Wear and Tear, which means you have to partner with us by adding a little protection to your nails if doing tough jobs like household cleaning and gardening, hobbies that are rough on your hands or using harsh chemical products without wearing gloves; doing these things without protection can mar your Shellac service.
If you do happen to cause some damage to the Shellac coating and see any of the following signs, we hope you find the advice below helpful…
- If lifting or peeling is noticed please do NOT pick or pull at the lifted area, as this will cause the lifting to increase and could even damage the natural nail. Please ring the salon so that we can assess the nail and decide if a repair is necessary. Please note that repairs will be chargeable.
- If you are on holiday please be careful when using sun tan oils or insect repellent solutions as many of these products contain DEET which will cause major damage to the Shellac colour coat.
- Please use Solar Oil at least twice a day (especially at night before going to bed). We recommend Solar Oil which we retail at £2.99 and which is made to be used with Shellac. Also beneficial is the use of any CND hand and body lotion daily. Regularly using CND aftercare products will substantially prolong the life of your Shellac and keep your natural nails and the skin surrounding them healthy, moisturised and flexible.
- If you wish to temporarily change the colour of your nails whilst wearing Shellac you can use nail enamel over the Shellac but please be sure to use an Acetone Free Remover when removing nail polish.
- Relative to your life-style and activity level, your Shellac will need fortnightly or three weekly maintenance as there will be obvious re-growth. At this point we can either re-Shellac your nails (remove existing Shellac and applying a fresh new colour) or remove the Shellac completely which takes approximately 10 minutes.
- If you do decide you want to remove your Shellac please call us and let us do it safely for you in the salon. We also retail a Shellac Removal Tube at £9.99 which provides you with everything you need to successfully remove at home.
If you have any questions or queries please us on 02086902234