Looking for a long-lasting tan? Many men and women choose a spray tan because they want an instant touch of colour for a special event. Others love the confidence a spray tan gives them in their bikini or trunks on the first few days of a holiday in the sun.
Whatever your reason for choosing a spray tan, we can highly recommend the two leading tanning brands: Fake Bake and Nouvatan.
Prices & Book
You can choose from a gentle sun-kissed glow to a darker golden tan. The results usually last for up to one week.
- Complete all waxing or hair removal at least 24 hours before your spray tan
- Exfoliate the body on the morning of your tan
- Do not apply any make up, body lotion, perfume or deodorant
- Wear loose dark clothing (it may become marked by the tanning lotion)
- Avoid activities that cause excessive perspiration
- Do not shower or bathe for at least 6 hours
- Try to leave the tan on over-night to allow the colour to develop.
Maintaining your tan
- Apply body moisturiser to keep the skin hydrated
- Pat the skin dry after showering or bathing (do not rub)
- Avoid swimming pools as chlorine can lighten the tan.
|Full Body||£22||Half Body||£16|