We offer a wide range of body treatments to suit your every need, whether that is for relaxation, weight loss, toning, tanning or hair removal.
Prices & Book
- Complete all waxing or hair removal at least 24 hours before your spray tan
- Exfoliate the body on the morning of your tan
- Do not apply any make up, body lotion, perfume or deodorant
- Wear loose dark clothing (it may become marked by the tanning lotion)
- Avoid activities that cause excessive perspiration
- Do not shower or bathe for at least 6 hours
- Try to leave the tan on over-night to allow the colour to develop.
Maintaining your tan
- Apply body moisturiser to keep the skin hydrated
- Pat the skin dry after showering or bathing (do not rub)
- Avoid swimming pools as chlorine can lighten the tan.
|ultrasound cavitation and radiofrequency treatment. Immediate results after one treatment. Great for cellulite improvement, fat reduction, body contouring, skin tightening and firming.|
|RF Skin Tightening||£40|
|radio frequency treatment to tighten your skin and stimulate collagen and elastin production. The result is tighter, smoother and younger looking skin.|
|CACI Butt & Thigh Lift||£40|
|this Electro Cellulite Massage treatment gives instant lifting & contouring on the buttocks and toning of the thighs. Improves the appearance of cellulite and breaks down fatty deposits. Stimulates circulation and lymphatic drainage which will help to flush toxins away giving a smoother and tighter, dimple free appearance.|
|Detox Body Therapy||£50|
|designed to offer a relaxing experience with detoxifying benefits. Helps to remove toxins from the body. Renews, softens and nourishes the skin and helps to stimulate lymphatic drainage.|