Colon Hydrotherapy at Inspire Beauty in Catford, London
Colon Hydrotherapy or Colonic Irrigation is one of the best ways to cleanse your colon, detox and reduce digestive discomfort.
At Inspire Beauty you can rest assured that you are in good hands with our highly trained colonic irrigation therapists. We are registered with the Register of Integrative Colon Therapists and Trainers.
Colon Hydrotherapy is a gentle, internal bath used as a method to cleanse the colon of toxins and remove waste material through gentle, flushing with water.
- Regular and improved bowel movements
- Removes toxins from the lower intestines, stimulating the liver & lymphatic system
- Strengthens the immune system
- Improves metabolism aids in the absorption of nutrients
- Aids weight loss through the removal of toxic build up
- Improves circulation and digestive problems
- Tones up the abdomen
- Removes parasites
- Improves mental clarity
- Clearer skin
- Improved sleeping patterns
- Fewer headaches and increased energy, vitality and general well being
Colon Hydrotherapy, used in combination with proper nutrition and regular exercise, can be a powerful tool for maintaining optimum health throughout your lifetime. Below you will find some useful questions and answers about Colon Hydrotherapy. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us on 0208 690 2234.
The procedure begins with you lying comfortably on a treatment table. A small, sterile disposable speculum is gently inserted into the rectum, and your therapist monitors the temperature and gentle flow of warm, highly filtered water into and out of your large intestine through a disposable, sanitized tube.
Unlike other methods, no pressure or force is ever used. Instead, patients sometimes describe a “sensation of movement,” and your therapist may lightly massage your abdomen.