Obsessed With Love Island? For the stylists at Inspire Beauty Salon in Catford it’s all about the Hair Extensions!
There’s no doubt about it, we’re all a little bit obsessed about Love Island. Can Megan or Josh be trusted? Has Laura blown it with her latest fella? Is it true love for Dani and Jack?
But while everyone else is talking about the various couplings in the villa, the team here at our hair & beauty salon in Catford, are all talking about the girls’ hair extensions!
And while we’re on the subject, can we just tell you that the hair extensions from Inspire Hair & Beauty Salon in Catford will be the best quality and superbly blended to look natural! Book your hair appointment online here or call us on 0208 690 2234.
So here is our lowdown on the hair extensions in Love Island…
Laura from Love Island’s Hair Extensions Disaster
It’s obvious that Laura is wearing hair extensions because they are extremely long and blonde, sitting on dark roots, which make them more obvious than if they were blended. The sun has not been kind to her extensions and the ends are beginning to discolour and go a little ‘fluffy’. On the plus side, Laura does style her hair extensions well, changing her hairstyle regularly with pretty waves, straight hairstyles or putting it up.
Is Love Island’s Dani Wearing Taped Hair Extensions?
We think Dani may be wearing taped extensions. They look great – really natural. If they are, indeed, extensions we must confess that Dani hides them well. Her hair is in great condition and she sensibly wears her hair extensions up in a bun or ponytail during the day to keep them clean and clear of sun cream and pool water.
Love Island’s Hayley – Love or Hate Hayley’s Hair Extensions?
We know Hayley has now left the villa but we’re still talking about her hair! We think Hayley had individual hair extensions. They started off looking good but ended up a bit wispy by the end of her time in the villa. Probably due to the fact that Hayley is a hair twiddler!
Love Island’s Samira Has A Weave – But Will It Last?
We are all sitting here waiting for Samira’s weave to start showing signs of wear and tear. The harsh truth is that a weave does not mix well with the heat or water… which is why none of us can recall seeing her in that pool yet. Samira has left her own hair around the hairline and that needs to be blended in with her hair extensions to give a lovely smooth appearance. All that heat, plus the scorching sun, do not make for good hair.
Hair Extensions Advice from Inspire Hairdressers in Catford
Keep your hair extensions looking fabulous for longer with these top tips for looking after your hair extensions.
- Rake your fingers gently through your hair to separate each hair extension bond daily so they sit separately and are not tangled.
- Use the recommended shampoo and conditioner for your extensions. A good haircare routine will maintain the condition of your hair extensions.
- Be gentle with your hair extensions, particularly when brushing, and never go to bed with wet hair extensions.
- When on holiday, avoid getting chlorine and sea water on your hair.
- Use a hair oil to keep the ends of your hair moisturised and to help with discolouration from the sun’s harsh rays.
- Consider wearing a hat or scarf to cover your hair from the sun.
- Book in for regular hair extensions maintenance appointments at Inspire Beauty Salon, Catford.