CND Shellac Nails at Inspire Beauty Salon in Catford, London
Bitten nails and chipped nail varnish can ruin your look so why not choose a long-lasting manicure from our nail experts at Inspire Beauty?
CND Shellac is a revolutionary colour system for nails which gives you 14-day wear, non chip, non smudge, zero dry time, high gloss mirror finish for your nails.
Often mistaken for a gel polish, CND Shellac has similar qualities and is known as a power polish. CND Shellac is also hypo-allergenic and ‘3-free’, meaning it is free from formaldehyde, toluene and DBP (Dibutyl Phthalate).
CND Shellac Nails – After Care Advice
If you want your gorgeous new nail polish to last all you have to do is give them a little care and attention.
Your polish will last longer if you follow the following advice:
- Avoid doing jobs that are rough on your hands, such as household cleaning, gardening and any tough hobbies. At the very least, protect your hands and nails with a good pair of gloves.
- Do not pick or pull at your nails – even if it has chipped. You could damage your natural nail. Ring the salon for advice.
- Check whether your sun tan oil or insect repellant contains DEET as this can damage the Shellac colour.
- Invest in some Solar Oil and rub it into your nails at least twice a day.
- Invest in some CND hand and body lotion and use it daily.
- Use an acetone free nail polish remover when removing nail polish which you may have applied over your Shellac colour.
- Ask your nail technician at Inspire Beauty to professionally remove your Shellac polish or invest in a Shellac Removal Tube if you want to remove your polish at home.
If you have any questions or queries please call us on 0208 690 2234.